Luis Diego Herrera
Luis Diego Herrera has been practicing professionally for two decades, dedicated especially to advising companies in the areas of commercial, labor, insurance law, competition law, notary, mediation and representation of companies and organizations. Mr. Herrera has led transformation processes, as well as acquisitions, mergers and management of companies in Costa Rica. He has also participated as an alternate commissioner in the Commission for the Promotion of Competition COPROCOM, and has participated in regulatory transition processes with telecommunications companies. He has served as Professor of Business Law (Labor, Commercial and Tax Law) and History of Law at the Catholic University of Costa Rica (2003 – 2012) and as a stock broker trainer at the Bolsa de Productos Agropecuarios BOLPRO (1999-2002) .
- Labor Law
- Commercial and Business Law
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Insurance Law
- Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, Master's Degree in Labor Law (2006).
- Bolsa de Productos Agropecuarios BOLPRO, Stock Broker of Agricultural Products (1997)
- University of Costa Rica, Law Degree and Notary Public (1997)
- Costa Rican Bar Association
- National Directorate of Notaries